In the present loan market, most lenders are changing their criteria in regard to what, how much and to whom they lend. This makes it even more important to use a mortgage broker so you know you are getting the right mortgage and right lender to suit your needs.
I believe every client has a unique borrowing scenario and time needs to be taken with the client to understand and analyse this, so a correct lending plan and structure can be put in place to achieve goals.
In this column, I want to explain briefly the role of the mortgage broker and what I can offer.
The key role of the mortgage broker is to make the whole loan process easier for the client. This is possible because:
* I can look at all the lending options.
I deal with more than 20 different lenders and work to find the best lender to suit each client’s situation.
* I can do all the ‘leg work’ with the lenders.
This saves the client’s time and avoids pitfalls in getting a loan approved.
* I can negotiate rates, fees, and legal contributions with certain lenders to obtain the best deal for the client.
* I can meet at a convenient time and place for the client.
This can be in the home or workplace and after hours if need be.
* I can advise on the best loan structure to suit the client’s need.
And best of all using a broker is a free service. Now that has to be worth thinking about!
If you're looking for a mortgage, please give me a call and I can help you though the whole process.